GIFT CERTIFICATE - HOW TO USE:
- Head to our online store and go shopping as per normal by adding whatever you desire to your Crate.
- Once you have finished, follow the prompts to checkout.
- Upon checking out, you will see a small box asking for your gift card code – this code will be handwritten on your certificate.
- Once entered, the store will recalculate the total and from here you can either get back to shopping or proceed to the final checkout.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW...
Please keep in mind these few points before redeeming/purchasing a Few and Far Collective gift certificate:
- Our gift certificates must be used in one transaction and any remaining credit leftover from your transaction will be forfeited.
- Our gift certificates can only be used by the person whom it is made out to.
- Our gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
- Our gift certificates cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged in any way.
- Our gift certificates expire 365 days from purchase date.
- Our gift certificates cannot be used to purchase another gift card or certificate.
Should you have trouble, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org