10 Questions with Neal
1. WHAT GOT YOU STARTED IN PHOTOGRAPHY?
My search to do something different.
2. FAVOURITE PLACE THAT YOU'VE TRAVELLED?
Helsinki, Finland. Beautiful architecture, people and food.
3. EARLY BIRD OR NIGHT OWL?
Both. But only because work always keeps me editing into the early hours.
4. WHAT IS THE SCARIEST AND/OR HARDEST THING YOU'VE DONE?
Running my own business without another form of income. Easily the hardest and scariest thing, but the most rewarding.
5. WHAT IS ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?
Most things on my list involve owning different cameras, and travelling. Top is Canada with a Leica M9.
6. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
7. IF YOU COULD LEARN ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Another language. Zero patience and time for it though.
8. SOMEONE YOU'D LIKE TO MEET?
9. FEAR OF?
10. FAVOURITE QUOTE?
“This is the real secret of life -- to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play.” ― Alan W. Watts