Mitch love is a hard working tattooer from Brisbane Australia. When he isn’t tattooing or painting he is spending his precision spare time with his beautiful wife and kids.
Stay up-to-date with Mitch via his Instagram.
10 Questions with Mitch
1. FAVOURITE PLACE THAT YOU'VE TRAVELLED?
Favorite place would be San Francisco or Orange County.
2. EARLY BIRD OR NIGHT OWL?
100% early bird.
3. FEAR OF?
4. SOMETHING ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?
Design a goalkeeper glove that goes into production haha.
5. IF YOU COULD LEARN ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Umm, learn to build tattoo machines from the frame up without having to rely on anyone else in the process.
6. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
7. WHAT IS THE SCARIEST AND/OR HARDEST THING YOU'VE DONE?
Grow up and take on real life responsibilities.
8. SOMEONE YOU'D LIKE TO MEET?
9. FAVOURITE QUOTE?
"A good deed in a weary world".
10. WHAT GOT YOU STARTED IN TATTOOING?
Hardcore music. Sneaking into shows and seeing the older guys and girls with tattoos and thinking that's me sorted. Always loved drawing and art but couldn't find the way that I liked to show my art/style until I started drawing tattoo imagery.