Tony is hands down one of my favourite tattooers and artists out there and has been ever since I fell in love with his work many years ago. It kinda pisses me off that he lives so far away but kinda makes me stoked too because I feel it gives me another excuse to go and visit beautiful Norway.
Tony travels but hasn’t made it over this side of the world yet, so guess I’m going to have to go visit him at his shop ‘Blue Arms Tattoo’ in Oslo! Damn!
See more of Tony’s work and stay up-to-date via his Instagram.
10 Questions with Tony
1. FAVOURITE PLACE THAT YOU'VE TRAVELLED?
2. FEAR OF?
3. WHAT IS ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?
Ride with a robot submarine deep down
4. DOGS OR CATS?
A bit of both i guess
5. IF YOU COULD LEARN ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
6. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
7. WHAT IS THE SCARIEST AND/OR HARDEST THING YOU'VE DONE?
8. SOMEONE YOU'D LIKE TO MEET?
9. FAVOURITE QUOTE?
"It only takes one"
10. WHAT GOT YOU INTO TATTOOING?