San Francisco, CA
Austin is a Californian born tattooer currently working at (one of our favourite shops abroad) Idle Hand Tattoo, San Francisco and is one of my favourite tattooers. I’ve pretty much loved everything I have seen him do since I first saw his work a couple of years ago. He’s friends with a bunch of mine but I haven’t met him yet which is a bummer – I’m sure we will cross paths one day and I can finally collect a tattoo.
10 QUESTIONS WITH AUSTIN
1. WHAT GOT YOU STARTED IN TATTOOING?
Mostly graffiti and getting tattooed as much as humanly possible.
2. FEAR OF?
3. WHAT IS ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?
Scuba dive in a shark cage.
4. DOGS OR CATS?
5. IF YOU COULD LEARN ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I would love to be able to speak French and Italian fluently.
6. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
7. FAVOURITE PLACE THAT YOU'VE TRAVELLED?
8. SOMEONE YOU'D LIKE TO MEET?
I would really like to meet Hunter S. Thompson.
9. SCARIEST THING YOU'VE DONE?
Move to Australia alone when I was 19.
10. FAVOURITE QUOTE?
Live life one day at a time.